Monday, June 02, 2008

Spring Spectacular (closure to another Clogging Season)!

Last week our family went to Cedar Hills to cheer on two of our family members and their clogging studio Rocky Mountain Express. My oldest daughter, Justine, has been clogging for eight years and my forth daughter Hannah has been clogging for four years.

Lots of people turned out to cheer on the cloggers for their accomplishments throughout the year. Each team danced at least a couple of numbers. I caught a couple of dances Hannah was in above.

Justine did fabulously in her two dances. I got some action shots of her above. I love the vented arms on their outfits.

Ramalama Bang Bang is quite the hit with the audience. If you are not familiar with the tune you can hear it here.

Here's some pictures of my cute niece Bailey, and Hannah. She just took my sunglasses off my head. She calls the sunglasses Mary Jane sunglasses. The sunglasses are Maui Jim sunglasses. I found the sunglasses last year on the shore at Scofield Reservoir.

I managed to get another shot of Justine dancing. McKay helped me at the sound table. I mixed the music for the bluegrass band that played before the clogging show and I helped out the studio by queueing up songs and playing them in rapid succession. We had to leave quickly right after the show ended because a couple of my children needed to use the restroom, none of the restrooms at the city park we were at in Cedar Hills were locked. I guess there had been some recent vandalism recently and they wanted to protect them.

No comments: