Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds


How To Fold A T-Shirt In 2 Seconds - Explained

This video should definitely help me out. When I fold t-shirts now they don't turn out so well. If you get this technique down perhaps it would help you find employment at Old Navy, Gap, Bennetton, Polo, Hollister, American Eagle or other clothing store where you will be required to fold clothes a lot of the time.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wowee... Greg says he's gonna learn. So now I expect him to fold EVERYTHING.
and yeah, I found a WAY easy website that had backgrounds!! I am happy about that!

Jamie and Julie said...

I'll check with Greg next time we talk to see how well he can fold t-shirts now.

Glad, you were able to get a template that you really like. I don't suppose they have some templates that guys would like?!