Monday, June 16, 2008

At the Peaks on Saturday....


McKay and Carter were splitting an order of fries. While Bailey and Hannah grabbed a few. Saturday it was hotter than what we have been experiencing in Happy Valley. I'm afraid we all got too much sun. McKay and Cassie were least affected.

At the entrance of the Peaks there was some time share company there with a wheel to spin. I won a box of candy while McKay won a free tube rental and a box of candy for Carter and himself. We shared our spoils inside the water park.


Cassie brought a friend, Alyssa, who she had fun eating dippin' dots with. We brought some gummy bears, and they were more like a gummy blog by the time we tried to eat them. The girls like to hit the slides, while I took the boys into the Lazy River, and the Wave pool. We also hit the body slides that were on the island that is surrounded by the Lazy River. I know it's not called the Lazy River anymore, but that's what I still call it any way.

No comments: