Friday, June 27, 2008

Jodee and Al Sorensen's Wedding Dinner / Reception


















Friday last week we attended our cousin Jodee's wedding dinner. I took a picture of my parents and then Julie and I had out picture taken. My cousin's wedding dinner was held at the Joseph Smith building in the Empire room. The dinner and the facility was very nice.


Here's a picture of my father (Dexter) with our two oldest daughters. Behind them you can see my uncle Stephen and my mother (Marylin). I also took a picture with my Grandma Sanders who is 96 years old. Behind her head you can see Al (the groom) who is 6' 7" tall. He played football for the U of U, must of been around the time my brother-in-law Rob went to the U of U.


Here's an action shot of my father with my Uncle Don (Klink is his trucker nickname). My daughter Sydney got the wedding bouquet when my cousin Jodee threw it. So, I snapped a picture, but not quick enough to catch my cousin Jodee, she's quick!


Outside is where McKay had a good time. The wedding reception was held at a center that used to be a church in American Fork. Here's a nice path on the East side of the bldg. McKay and I took a walk down that path. There was a gazebo outside and I got our kids and Scott's kids to pose, see if you can find Eden, Justine, Ashlyn, Chantel, Sydney, Hannah and McKay.

Here's another shot of Sydney with her lucky bouquet. I also saw a crowd gathering around my cousin's car decorating it.

No comments: