

Last Sunday we met as an extended family since my parents were in town and others for the two weddings that were in our extended family last week. Here's many of the family sitting around taking it easy.


Notice the material tied around the heads of Ashlyn and Sydney, the older girls were inside doing a fashion shoot most of the time. Then there's a picture of my father and my Uncle Brent.
Here's a picture of Dallin and I when we were playing SPUD. In the background is my brother Scott and my daughter Cassie.


Here's a picture of my cousin Ben and my cousin Steve running past my niece Madison. We were playing bomb.


I got a picture of my niece Meikela and there's a picture of me holding McKay. McKay got hit in the face with the ball. Behind McKay and I is my brother Scott.


Here's a picture of my cousin Mike. We were playing BOMB and while he was going for the ball he re-twisted his ankle. It's an old injury. I took a picture of my cousin Mike's ankle as well it looks pretty bad.


Next door to my brother's house the family is raising some frogs. Lots of frogs....


Here's some of the tadpoles that are turning into frogs. Then there's a picture of Hannah with here cousin Madison making some entertaining faces.


No comments:
Post a Comment