Thursday, June 19, 2008

Elizabeth (Plowman) Wood's Wedding Reception


We attended the Wedding reception of my cousin Elisabeth (Plowman) Wood last night. The reception was at the Eldredge Manor. Above are a couple of pictures my sister-in-law Claudia sent out. I like the different expressions everyone was making in the above picture.

Here I took a picture of Jeff and Biz, which I think was the best picture I took all night. I also took a picture of one of their wedding photos.

As we got to the wedding reception we stood in a long line to meet the bride and groom. At the beginning of the line there was a nice arbor with the presents stacked up.

Above is a picture of Aunt Kathy on her wedding day next to a picture of Biz. McKay was enjoying the water features at the reception center.

After waiting in line for an hour we went inside to enjoy some cheesecake.

Here's a picture of my dad talking with my sister-in-law's dad Tony. Next to that picture is a picture of my mom talking with Biz's oldest brother Michael.

Chantel, Eden and Ashlyn agreed to have their picture taken here. I think this was the second best picture I took last night.

No comments: