We finished off McKay's soccer season. His team put it all together for the last game and scored a lot of goals. It was a fun season, the boys improved each and every game.
Later in the day I took McKay, Hannah and her twin friends to Seven Peaks. I hope that we do not get the cryptosporidium bug. We stayed for over five hours at the park.
About summer....
"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time."
- John Lubbock
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment