Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yardwork, Roto-tilling, Ring of Fire...

Yesterday I got a bit of work done in the backyard. I roto-tilled the garden for the second time, this time it went much better than the first time that I tried it. It helped that the dirt was a bit more moist. Not too moist and not to dry. I was cutting up the fallen trees way out in the back of the yard and felt like it would take me many more days to finish so I started to burn the trees. I had a nice fire going but was reminded that we had a ward party to go to so I had to put it out. I'll start the fire again on Monday. Some of the wood is wet so the fire has to get really hot before it burns that wood. Also, I moved the chicks to our old dog kennel. The chicks started getting out of the box we had them in, in the garage. Also they started leaving their fertilizer everywhere. I had to clean up the garage after I moved the chicks. Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day, today looks like it will be beautiful as well.

No comments: