Sunday, May 04, 2008

Ever Wonder What Celebrity You Look Most Like?



I always thought I looked a bit like Sean Penn. In high school when Fast Times at Ridgemont High came out, people at school called me Spicoli.


I wouldn't have picked some of these look-alikes if they were in a line-up if asked if they look like me. I'm not sure if having Sarah Jessica Parker, Nelly Furtado and Jody Williams on my list means that I have a feminine face or it means they are manly looking women?! I don't mind looking like Lothar Matthaus as he's a famous German soccer (football) player. I had to use google to figure out who Oded Fehr is. He's an actor from Israel, with a German father. He's most known for being the protector of the resting place of "The Mummy" on the "The Mummy" movies. My brother-in-law will know who Dave Navarro is, he's been in bands such as Jane's Addition and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.) That leaves Dermot and David. I've seen David Arquette in a few movies most notably I remember him in See Spot Run. Dermot I remember most from the movie Young Guns, which I have seen on TV.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Ummmm, no comment on the female look-alikes :)
I can see the Sean Penn a bit!

Jamie and Julie said...

When I was back in H.S. I looked it bit more like the Spicoli character.

Check out how Greg and you compare at:

http://www.myheritage.com/face-recognition

Deborah Gamble said...

Jamie,

You are a David Aquette all the way. Though I still have that pic where you are very much so a Flock of Seagulls look alike.

Oh, and those girls - definitely manly faces.

Jamie and Julie said...

I wouldn't mind seeing my Flock Of Seagulls picture. I get a good laugh every time I see David Arquette in See Spot Run.