Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Graduation, End of School Cram!

I am sure all you with children in school are finding these last days as busy and hectic as we are. We have an activity for each of our children everyday until school gets out. I believe all of this started on Sunday when Justine graduated from Seminary. Last night we attended Justine's choir concert. Today Cassie has a play she is doing in school. We have McKay's soccer practice after school, which I coach and then YM/YW. I can't think of what we have tomorrow but there is something. There is a big conflict on May 29th, Justine graduates from HS at 9:00 am and McKay graduates from kindergarten at 10:30. We will not be able to make both engagements. We have not figured out what we are going to do yet. Every school activity our children participates in and every after school activity our children participate in is wrapping up the year before school gets out, May 30th I believe is the last day of school. So, we are going to be busy until school gets out.

No comments: