Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blossoms, Lilac's and the Backyard

Spring is the Period Analysis

Spring is the period
Express from God.
Among the other seasons
Himself abide, But during March and April
None stir abroad
Without cordial interview
with God.

- Emily Dickinson


Posted by Picasa
Justine just got her senior pictures taken. She looks good in them. Sydney got hit in the eye with a softball last night. She had a game last night, she plays fast pitch softball in a city recreation league. I think she's going to have a good shiner. Cassie pushing to replenish our chicken population. Hannah started going back to school, she is finally starting to feel better. McKay was in heaven because we got some fuel for his tiki torch. He thought it was the coolest thing to have it lit up in our backyard last night.

2 comments:

Maria said...

So I wanna see some of Teenee's pics!

Jamie and Julie said...

I'm working on getting copies of the picture from Justine.