McKay has been working on this loose tooth for a while. Last night he excitidly let us know he got it. I asked him if I could take his picture. I missed taking a picture of his first lost tooth, so I didn't want to miss it this time. I know this is a rite of passage where he is becoming a BIG kid now. I'm sure he will have fun showing his friends and classmates the gap where the baby teeth used to be. McKay wanted to make sure I put this on the blog so that Natalie could see. I don't know if he will remember that this tooth coming loose was probably accelerated by his face getting smashed into the Classic Skate floor last Monday when I took him skating with his sisters. A sixth grade size kid tripped and fell onto McKay driving him into the rink floor. It was hard to watch as a parent as it unfolded, I kept thinking in the back of my mind hoping it wasn't McKay, knowing in the front of my mind that it was McKay. The tooth fairy visited McKay this morning and he was excited to let us know. Now I will be able to let him know that Natalie now will know about his tooth adventure as well.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago




2 comments:
Ouch! That smarts. I have turfed it more than once while rollerskating.
I'm glad that McKay is surviving the school of hard knocks.
It wasn't pretty, I'm glad that our hometeacher was there, he also happens to a doctor and he helped us out.
Post a Comment