Who Knew That You Could Teach Chimpanzees To Irish Dance?!
(Greg and Maria should enjoy this little clip...)
We arrived home to the cold Utah weather to find our home intact. We had an adventure filled spring break and were with family in Arizona and visited Disneyland. It was interesting at Disneyland as one day, wearing one of my BYU shirts, I was stopped and asked if there was some special BYU alumni day going on. I should have said, why yes, we all got in for half price. I didn't I told them that it was spring break where we live in Utah and Utahn's wanted to get out of the snow with their families. The guy said that he had seen about 50 BYU shirts. We had a contest in our family to see who knew the most people at Disneyland. If you saw a family that counted as one, you couldn't count every member of the found family. Justine won the contest she found 23 people she knew, I found 19 people I knew. Most of the people I knew were there from my work place. They were off work with their families as well. I've got much to post and so little time to do it in.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago

2 comments:
Would've loved to be there and add to your number of people you knew! LOVE the clip, by the way...
We would have loved to enjoy Disneyland with you all as well. One of the days McKay and I were coming out of Frontierland heading towards Tommorrowland and a cat came out of the flower beds where in the middle of the park where the Mickey/Walt statue is, walked across the round-about street and ducked into the flower/bushes that are just outside of Frontierland. That was a first for me, Greg probably has something about feral cats at Disneyland in his Disneyland books.
Post a Comment