Sunday, April 06, 2008

The High of Conference Week-end Continues

This morning, I took a picture of some daffodils that the deer missed in our backyard. We really love the blooms of spring. It's still cold outside so the daffodils have not awoken yet today.

A wise man once said:-

“Do not spoil what you have
By desiring what you have not;
But remember that what you now have
Was once among things only hoped for.”

-Epicurus


When I think of this quote I think of how blessed we are:



5 comments:

Maria said...

You're lucky... I think our daffodils are still a few weeks away... I've always got late bloomers!

Maria said...

Oh, and LOVE the cat costume!
Garrett had a great time watching the cowboy monkey as well...

Deborah Gamble said...

Jamie,

That quote is a keeper! Thanks!

Amy said...

Wow! Beautiful picture! Everyone looks fantastic! =)

Jamie and Julie said...

Thanks for your comments everyone. I'm appreciative of your thoughts.