The Discovery Channel "I Love The World Song"
We enjoy several of the shows on the discovery channel and recently they have been running an add to advertise their channel. My son's favorite show is Future Weapons, one of my daughters likes "How's its Made",(I like that show a lot too), we also watch, Myth Busters and Dirty Jobs. I must say "Man vs Wild" has captured my interest as well. My kids and I have been enjoying the catchy commercial, "I Love The World", so I wanted to share it with you all. We agree, with the Discovery channel that the world is just awesome.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago

1 comment:
Sorry, I'm pretty much a reality show junkie. Greg watches Mythbusters, but besides that, I don't think we know what the rest of those shows are. I know it'll change once our kids are older!
Post a Comment