Friday, April 04, 2008

Dad's and Donuts today at school!

Things have been rather busy this week. Today, I went with Cassie to school. (I love you Cassie, thanks for inviting me.) Can you tell that I'm ready for spring with the shirt I'm wearing?! It was nice getting to spend some time with her at school. If you look closely at my eyes you'll notice they are quite bloodshot. I apologize to Julie for the state of our home. Soon after I got home I had to get dressed for Scouts and head off to the monthly
meeting and by the time I got home and cleaned up dinner, I still had not given the kids a bath so I hurried and did that. The younger kids and I stayed upstairs pretty much after that. Julie worked last night and Hannah had a rough night. McKay got up once and my work called, and woke me up, a couple of times. I had some naps last night but that is just how life goes sometimes. The week has gone as follows: FHE on Monday night, on Tues. stayed at work until almost 9pm, YM/YW Missionary Month kickoff on Wed., Thurs. Roundtable after work, tonight we are taking the scouts to Camp Williams to do some rappelling. Saturday will be six hours of General Conference, then another four on Sunday. Then I start another work week. Sometime on Friday evening I have to figure out how to get some Miley Cyrus tickets for the Stadium on Fire that will be this summer at LaVell Edwards Stadium.

3 comments:

Natalie Harris said...

Okay Jamie...I can FEEL your week and had one just like it...seems like we need to remember that the church is suppose to be there to support US, not the other way around....
N

Deborah Gamble said...

Did you get tickets?? I was on the website from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM and came up completely empty handed. We are so bummed. I don;t think Lauren believes we really aren;t going. On eBay they are selling for 3-4 times face value.

Jamie and Julie said...

I was not successful in getting tickets to the Stadium on Fire, with Miley Cyrus. I think what killed getting a chance to buy tickets was that BYU ticket office allowed people to buy up to 25 tickets and I think that many who got in bought the max. possible. I got in and tried to buy, 8 tickets, then 4, then 2 and all three times the ticket office computer responded with, there are no tickets and any price available for this number. :(