My hero sister-in-law posted this and tagged me. Here are the rules as she explains it: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current collections/obsessions, and 3 surprising facts. I'll post them on my blog, and then if you get tagged, you post your info on your blog and tag five more people.
Mine are always changing but as of today here they are:
3 joys
1. My Family
2. Visiting relatives
3. Family vacations
3 fears
1. Losing a family member forever.
2. Performing publicly.
3. Being trapped in a small space for a long time.
3 current collections/obsessions
1. Chickens
2. Music
3. CNG vehicle
3 surprising facts:
1. When I was sixteen I drove over a hundred miles an hour on the autobahns in Germany.
2. As a teen I competed in NRA sponsored rifle shooting events and was a sharpshooter.
3. Had a pit bull as a pet, his name was Fang.
I tag
1. Natalie
2. Steve
3. Debbie
4. Dan
5. Britta / Scott anyone at Curly Squared.
Any one else who would like to join the fun!
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago

2 comments:
Can't wait to see that CNG vehicle... when's it coming?
Well it has arrived and I've taken it to a CNG specialist shop in Woods Cross. They will check the fuel system and the give me an analysis of the vehicle. The CNG car is a Ford Contour and it's white.
Post a Comment