Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cassie's Shadow Day At The Office

Yesterday, Cassie came to work with me. It turned out to be a horrible day for me. I'm in charge of email at my company and email was stuck somewhere in our system and it was taking a while to find where. When we would get one issue resolved it seemed another cropped up. I had a great day planned for Cassie. I was going to play soccer as well at lunch and introduce her to my soccer friends. Nothing went as planned yesterday and there was a time I got quite upset with the vendor I was working with. I couldn't get any DVD movie my daughter brought with her to run on the corporate imaged standard OS. I've played them before but yesterday it would not co-operate. I hope I haven't dashed my daughter's psychy forever so she won't be excited to come to me work. I didn't even get to take her to my scheduled meetings things were that bad. Her mom ended up coming to get her and I stayed at work until 7:30 pm....not a fun day yesterday. I apologized to her when I got home but I'm feeling like the damage is already done.




Bad Day - The Office

No comments: