Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fox Hollow Golf


On Thursday, I left work a little early and went golfing with a neighbor friend of mine. Both of our daughter's work at the golf course at the snack place called the Fox's Den. Since the weather was so nice we planned to go golfing before the weather takes a turn for the worse. It seemed as though in Sept. we would have a long drawn out Winter because it was cold early on. Just this last week the weather has warmed up and we are having 70 degree weather at the end of Oct. So it was an opportunity that we felt we couldn't pass on.I have three things I did well on this golf outing. I made two long putts, probably between 25 and 30 ft. and I finished one hole on par. It was a 3 par hole. It's a good thing we praticed putting before we hit the front nine. It is nice getting out for a round of golf. There were two men paired up with us and on the 9th hole one of them got pretty upset and threw his club about thirty or forty feet. I told my neighbor that probably wouldn't ever be me because I'm not that good.

1 comment:

Cresta said...

Wow! 70 in October? Yeah - I can't picture you just heaving a golf club into nowhere (unless of course it was at a football game with the U beating the Y ;)