I'm a geek and I love looking at distracting interactive things on the Internet. What I'm about to link you to is a site that allows you to create your own personal fireworks show. Since our son McKay loves fireworks so much this is a safe interactive place for him to fire off fireworks as much as his heart desires. Here is a Java Fireworks page where you can just click, click click to enjoy a fireworks show. I've been looking for something to add to my favorite bloggers page, According to Natalie, to help celebrate the return of her eldest son from a mission and this is it. You'll love all the brilliant colors, simulate explosions of the fireworks and you'll probably remember fireworks shows you have seen in your past. So, if your needing more fireworks, check out the fireworks link by clicking on the picture below.
Free & Fun Back to School Printables
-
With school right around the corner, there’s plenty of hustle and bustle to
get the kids ready with books, clothes, and supplies. To make all that prep
a...
5 weeks ago










1 comment:
THANK YOU JAMIE!!!! Of course I'll need your help getting it loaded...
BUT I LOVE IT!!!
N
Post a Comment