


So far this summer we have had cooler weather. We have had had rain a few times too. We started out with six chicks but lost one, one night when it rained hard overnight. I think the chick might have drowned. I ask someone if chickens are like turkeys which drown in the rain and they thought that's what might have happened to our chick. The light colored chick is McKay's and it's called Tank. Cassie's chick is the red sex-link chick and is called Aphrodite. Justine's chick is the barred chick (gray / silver coloring) Pebbles. Pebbles is the smallest but has an attitude, like she runs the place. Hannah has one of the black chicks I think it's the largest black chick it is called Aurora. Sydney has the other black chick and it's called Little Pepe. Julie said the chicks have grown a bit since we got them. She believes they have reached twice their size. They look the same to me since I see them every morning and night I don't see the change that much.












No comments:
Post a Comment