

I'm still working on burning up the wood that fell into our yard from the last microburst. If we could have a fire every night this would make our three youngest children happy. McKay especially like the fire. Right near our firepit we have an arbour. In the arbour we found a robin's nest. I've held the kids of the neighborhood as well as my own children to see them. I had reports that there were one, maybe two robin chicks. Cassie had the brilliant idea of taking a picture. So we did take a picture and found out there are three. Robin's are great birds to have around. I love the song Raffi made about robins and I've included a link to that song below:


Here's a picture of Baileigh jumping on our trampoline on Saturday night. She's a good friend to Cassie and Hannah. Also, here's a picture of my friend's dog Steve, yes the dogs name is Steve. Whenever I want to get a good dog fix I go over and play with Steve.










No comments:
Post a Comment