I saw this quiz over on my sister-in-law's site. So I took the quiz for the male characters.
This is what the Jacob character is :
You’re down to earth, easy to please and people usually enjoy your warm company. Although you form lasting relationships, those closest to you can be put off by your stubbornness and temper. You can also be annoyingly persistent, but you are loyal and would bravely defend those that you love.
If you are a female and you want to take the quiz click on the picture or the link below to take the quiz.


2 comments:
So the description of Jacob is actually a bit like you... in all the GOOD ways, of course!
So are you gonna go to the movie with all the women?!
The women will be seeing the movie with some neighbors at the midnight show. I will be staying at home and holding down the fort. I'd like to see it with Julie sometime though.
So, are you put off by my stubbornness and temper?! It usually only gets really bad when I turn into a werewolf. (BG)
Post a Comment