One of my Scouts is moving on to Varsity scouts. Sam's a good young man and I'll miss him. Last night we were working on the Cycling Merit Badge and it was the last night he will be with us as a Scout. He's turning fourteen so he will be joining the Varsity scouts. Sure I'll see him and say hello but I'll miss his frank, unfiltered comments. You never have to guess what Sam is thinking because he'll let you know without malice or bias.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago

1 comment:
He's pretty darn sad to be leaving...he keeps asking if he can be "HELD BACK"...you're so good at loving Jamie, nobody ever wants to leave you...
N
Post a Comment