Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics, License Plates, Home...


Does anyone love watching and following the Olympics like I do? I just watched the amazing USA Men's 4x100 relay come from behind win over the French relay team. I hope Phelps gets his 8 gold medals. He has 2 medals now.

What was Utah thinking when they picked this new plate design?! When you are on the freeway the new Utah plate it looks a lot like the Idaho plate. The red of the Utah plate is very close to the Idaho red. In these two pictures they do not look close but they are close on the freeway.

We are home now after spending a week in Oregon. We were visiting Julie's sister Angie and our brother-in-law Blake with their family in Hillsboro. Haley, Allison, Monico Nathan and Caleb thanks for sharing your rooms with us during our visit. We had 14 people in the Bennett's home and all went well. It was wonderful visiting the Bennett's. We fit many activities into our short week. I think the boys liked all the times we went swimming in the pool next to the Bennett's home.

No comments: