Yesterday morning when I went out to feed the chickens and our rabbit as I scanned the backyard with my headlamp I noticed something reflecting back as I was scanning. I thought to myself, I don't remember the kids having any toys in that area of the yard with any reflective material on them. So, I decided to go over and see what was glowing back at me. As I got closer I noticed there were two glowing objects, reflecting back at me. I continued to walk closer until I was about ten feet away and I realized the glowing objects moved. It kind of startled me for second, as a deer had made it's bed in our back yard and was just laying there. It did not move as I looked at it. I turned and walked away leaving it alone. As, I was feeding the chickens I heard the deer get up but didn't see it walk away. The picture I included is about as much as I saw when I was just scanning the back yard. I was amazed how close I got without the deer getting concerned. Now I know more personally first hand what it's like to have a deer caught in the headlights.
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment