
Today we remember and honor those men and women of our armed forces. Throughout our great nation's history these are they who have sacrificed their personal interests and in some cases their lives to keep America safe and free.
We honor all those veterans who served our country honorably and in some cases given a full measure of devotion to our country and who have moved on to their eternal rest.

I'd like to honor my father who served in the United State Air Force. Through his honorable service I got to attend many different schools while I was growing up. He has been a great inspiration and example to my family.
Let's not forget those brave souls currently serving in harm's way all over the world to protect and defend this great nation and the families they have left behind. I hope they feel a bit more appreciated and loved today. May God bless them all!

No comments:
Post a Comment