Give me Gum, Gum,....Youth Conference - '08
This week-end I participated in our Ward's Youth Conference. The theme for Youth Conference was Committed to being Steadfast and Immovable. (Many of the youth guessed, the theme as Crime Scene Investigation.) Sydney won the logo contest for this Youth Conference. For her subject she sketched a Moai (Easter Island Head) during sacrament meeting on the day it was due. Sydney did this sketch free-hand, she gets her artistic skills from her multi-talented mom. I included a copy of the program from Youth Conference which prominently displayed her sketch on the cover. Also, hoodies were given out to each of the youth with this logo and lettering on the left breast. The image was chosen because the Moai are steadfast and immovable. For more information about the Moai here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moai
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
-
Hi! I’m kimbo from a girl and a glue gun, guest posting today on Make and
Takes. Keep kids entertained all summer with this super simple DIY paper
spinne...
2 days ago


1 comment:
Wow! Way to go Sydney! I had no idea how talented she was until our last trip up there where we got to see the "portfolio." Thanks Syd!
Post a Comment